Followers

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

you are so precious to me!

hello..

I came back ..
This time I will share with you, my latest work ..

and this is my work, and I hope you like it ..
I really hope for your input and criticism from all who have stopped by my blog






i used :
Magnolia STYLISH TILDA Rubber Stamp Halloween Autumn 2008
canson montval water color paper
memento tuxedo black
 bassill card stock
ecopark ombre essentials (navy ombre)
Magnolia Fruit Lable rubber Stamp
 Kaiser CHICKEN WIRE Texture Clear Stamp
Worldwide clear stamps
DCWV Burlap Paper
Distress ink pad, reinker, marker
Stampendous Encrusted jewel kit
 La-La Land Die-Heart Fence
Poppy Crafts circle die
Xcut scallop circle die
Mpress leaves die
circle lace doily
oetite birds light clay
corner embelishment
star zipper
half pearl
gesso
paper flower


TYFL

warm hugs from me,
kiki foe

_______________________________

some challenge :
 
 

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, fabulous colour combo, layering and use of those pretty embellishments. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the fabulous soft tones and I adore that sweet image! Lovely flowers, too! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

    PS: I'd love for you to visit my blog (On a Stampage)--I've got blog candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet Tilda ( I love the older ones) and I love the muted colours you have used. Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, love all the pretty embellishments.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many gorgeous details! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List