Followers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

HOWIE the Reliable Leader

hi again,

just like my latest creation about customized an old abum photo cover.
this time i create in a different style then before.

this photo album for my friends adorable son, her son name is HOWIE.
HOWIE the Reliable Leader.
i simply love that name.. 

and this is my creations
.


some product that i use :
Edwin want a hug, from Magnolia stamps (You are so special collections)
angel wings , from Magnolia Doohickeys
sizzix oval dies
vintage alphabeth dies
corugated paper
light clay
gesso
coin charms
lace, ribbon, flower, half pearls, etc all from my stash

some challenge :

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, I love all the details and cardboard. Great image and coloring. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card!!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionista's anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List