Followers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

disney the queen

hello..
now I want to share with you my creations

I got an order from a friend of mine,  
she wanted a photo album for her daughter
her name is Disney ( aka. the queen )

what I have done is change the original cover
 I use a portion of the content  
and the overall remodel the original form of the cover photo album.
and this is the result of my creations







some product that i use :
magnolia stamp - tangled tilda
distress ink marker and reinker
heart fence doohickey from magnolia
vintage market alphabet dies from sizzix
marianne dies
twisted swirl  doohickey from magnolia
corugated paper
gesso
ribbon, lace, flower are from my stash

TYFL

xoxo,
kiki foe

magnolia-licious 
7kidschallengeblog 

TYFL, 
kiki foe 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tilda card. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation, lots of amazing details and such a sweet Tilda. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious Challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those layers, textures and embellishments!
    Thank you for playing with us at Card Mania Challenges!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love your colors and embellishing. Tilda is wonderful! Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List